Echo Layla24/Mona/Gina24/Mia/MiaMIDI Audio Driver
|Driver Date: 01/08/2010||Driver Version: 8.5|
|WHQL Driver: Yes||Driver Provider: Echo Digital Audio|
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista x64
Windows 7 x64
1. New installer to support Windows 7.
2. Fixed problems with the console not opening on Windows 7.
1. Headphone output gain adjustment for Indigo IOx and Indigo DJx
1. First release for Indigo DJx and Indigo IOx
2. Fixed console playback volume for devices with virtual outputs
1. Windows volume controls and the console playback volume controls are now synchronized.
2. Added a system tray icon for the console
3. Added save and load hotkeys to the console: press control-S to save and control-O to load
4. You can now click on the numerical readout below each fader on the console and enter a value. Pressing the Tab key lets you step between each fader readout.
5. The console will now remember the last folder used to save or load a session.
6. Added switch for surround vs. stereo mode
7. Added switch for synchronizing wave devices
8. Added Vista sample rate display in settings tab of console
9. Fixed potential crash while using GigaStudio
10. Fixed a problem where digital inputs and outputs could be mislabeled with GigaStudio
1. Added support for playing compressed audio formats (Dolby Digital, DTS, and WMA Pro) over S/PDIF (does not include Indigo cards or original Mia)
2. MIDI input and output should now be available (devices with physical MIDI ports only)
3. Fixed a problem where audio could glitch after sustained playback.
4. Fixed a bug with the pan controls on the console
5. Windows volume controls are disabled for devices with virtual outputs (all Indigo cards, Mia, or Mia MIDI); this ensures that the volume controls are saved and restored properly.
6. Fixed several bugs with the uninstaller.
7. The uninstaller is now digitally signed.
1. Initial release with WaveRT support
Copyright @ 2016 Driver-Factory.com. All rights reserved